Don't get me wrong, I love history.... but my lecturer makes the Persian Wars boring. Has anyone seen the movie Atlantis? You know Milo? I swear my lecturer looks/sounds/acts just like him, which you think would be awesome but it's not~.
So yeah, I'm in my history lecture.
ANYWAYS~ tagged me a while back so I'm going to answer her questions in this journal~
1) What is your favourite way to dispel boredom in a class/lecture?
Chatting to people on FB or whatever else. But I'm in university and most classes aren't compulsory… so if I really don't want to go then I don't go =u=
2) What do you do when you're brain is ticking over and you can't sleep?
I feel like you're asking this question just so that I admit this XD I listen to ASMR whisper relaxation videos on YouTube. It doesn't work for everyone, but the sounds of whispering, brush strokes, tapping and hair brushing make me fall asleep~.
3) If you are a cosplayer, what cosplay would you love to do and haven't had the chance to yet?
Usually when I want to cosplay someone I do cosplay them, even if it's just casual. I guess I'd like to do Link from legend of Zelda (did I say do? I meant cosplay~). Ren from Elemental Gelade has been on my list for a while too….
4) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
I want to say that's a tough question… but I can instantly narrow it down to Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston. I think Tom just because he is the ultimate gentleman and he would totally wear a suit. I bet he's quite the conversationalist which would work for me because I'd be a mess and hardly able to articulate anything… His smile just makes me swoon~ <3
5) What period of history would you most like to visit if you could go back in time and would you stay there?
In this fictional scenario I'm going to assume that I have a Tardis and that everyone understands me… also that I can go to dangerous places and no one will skewer me… So Imma pick Viking Norway because I love mythology (I actually like acient Greek mythology best, but I know a lot of it and it's pretty well understood). A large amount Norse mythology is ambiguous and we're missing lots of stories there… I'd love to go back in time and learn all the ones that weren't recorded. My second choice would be Greece for the same reason… to learn just a few more stories that may not have been written down. :3
6) Do you know what the colour purple traditionally represents? No, it is not royalty~ >:3 hehehe
7) One does not simply....
Look at Boromir without thinking of Ned Stark… or is that just me?
8) What would your last meal be?
I would make a smore out of the smore flavoured poptarts. Been meaning to do it for a while and since it's my last meal, why not?
9) Have you seen my cosplay music videos and do you like them so far?
Never seen one. Nope. Never been in one either. XD I feel like my opinion is a little bit invalid here~.
10) Who would you like to see me cosplay?
Madoka >:3 <3
11) Why IS the rum gone?
Because, Senra dear, you drank all the Long Island ice teas….